Turning a Negative into a Positive


We can all agree that the last few months have been challenging.  Everyone is trying to adapt to our new normal, often successfully but occasionally not so.  Isn't that how life normally is?  It has its ups and downs, but we always manage to find a way to turn a negative into a positive.

I've had plenty of time to reflect and have learned some very valuable lessons.  In browsing though social media, it appears that many of my friends have also learned some valuable lessons.  Below are my favorites:

1.  You are not stuck at home, you are safe at home
2.  Attitude can make or break you
3.  We are much stronger than we imagined
4.  The future will be bright
5.  Patience is a virtue
6.  Laughter really is the best medicine
7.  You can maintain relationships, just in a different way
8.  Face to face interactions are more important than we knew
9.  My Netflix membership was worth every penny
10. I hope some of the creative ways that businesses (especially restaurants) have figured out how to survive will continue.  I love how many of them have started takeout and delivery when they didn't  offer it before


Dani Bressler
Toepfer Construction

Comments

  1. Love #10. I have gotten take out from a few favorite spots and salute the speed at which they revised or modified their business models in order to continue to do what they do best. I make a habit of tipping like I'm dining in as my attempt, feeble or not, to ensure they are still around when we get on the back side of this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Helpful websites - UPDATED AS WE RECEIVE MORE

Careful What You Wish For - Guest blog post

Staying Connected...Virtually